A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
MISSION STATEMENT – Bringing women together in Christ for encouragement, service, and spiritual growth. Our purpose is to reach out to our friends and family with the message of God’s love as demonstrated through Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
Meets virtually every 3rd Saturday of the month @ 10:30 am
Contact Sis. Delia Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information
We want to build relationships by (1) widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family, (2) spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God, and (3) serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others.
- To teach women how to know God through His Word
- To equip women to be able to reach beyond the walls of the church and into their communities that others might come to know Christ
- To bring women into the fellowship of the church that they might grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ
- To minister to women where they are
- To build a strong sisterhood
- To bridge the gap between generations